Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thought for the week !! (3rd August 2008)

Money glitters, beauty sparkles, and intelligence shines.
I always win. Except when I lose, but then I just don't count it.
I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken.
God creates a worm for every bird - but He does not throw it in the nest.
God is too kind to do anything cruel; too wise to make a mistake; too deep to explain Himself.
God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
Handle yourself using your brain but handle others with your heart.
Happiness is what happens to us when we try to make someone else happy.
He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.
I am so glad God sees the whole video tape of my life, and not just a snapshot of where I am now.
He who kneels the most stands best.
He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
He who knows others is learned.
He who knows himself is wise.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
He who receives a good turn should never forget it; he who does one should never remember it.
He who stands for nothing, falls for anything.
Holding on to a hurt creates more hurt.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
If danger's a step away, safety's step away.
If God didn't forgive Heaven would be empty.
If I never had a bad day, how would I know whether I was having a good day?
If I try to be like him, who will be like me?
If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.
If there is no enemy within, the enemy out side can do us no harm.
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.
If you are headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.
If you are not big enough to lose you are too small to win.
If you do your best, don't mind the rest.
If you love something set it free....If it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn't than it was never meant to be.
Ignorance of one's misfortunes is clear gain. (Euripides)
I know you know what I think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
In our search for truth let us not be influenced by what is easiest to believe.
It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you're not!
It is better to forget and smile, than to remember and be sad.
It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.
It is better to understand little than to misunderstand a lot.
It is not talking but walking that will bring us to heaven.
It is wonderful what God can do with a broken heart, if He gets all the pieces.
Live by what you trust, not by what you fear.
Lord grant me the courage to do the things I can, the serenity to accept the things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Luck is a loser's excuse for a winner's position!
Marital problems? You don't need a new wife, you need a new life!
May every day of your life together be worse than the next. (Old Irish wedding blessing)

No comments: